Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

This month has been emotionally hard on me.   We gained a couple of angels, battled sickness and even had an overnight stay at the hospital.  So I have been really looking forward to getting over being merry and bright.  

Even with the extra stresses, my family had an awesome Christmas day.  We truly enjoyed our time with each other and were content exploring the new presents that were exchanged with love.  My little family is everything to me.

I have to brag, my Santa took very good care of me!  My favorite gift is my iRobot, Roombu!  It's the closest I'll get to getting a maid.  So I am thrilled!

The most memorable moment this Christmas was definitely one that I want to remember forever.  My 3 musketeers made out like bandits.  My oldest got just what he wanted from his grandma and grandpa, a drone.  He took it outside with his dad, and they were gone for a while.  My husband ran into the house, changed out of his pj bottoms, and grabbed the truck keys.  The drone had flown into a nearby cow pasture, and they had to find it.  It started raining pretty hard.  I noticed my son coming back to the house and greeted him at the front door.  He was drenched; he was crying and his heart was broken because he had lost his new toy.  It was such a sweet, innocent moment.  Thankfully the story has a happy ending.  My husband continued looking for the drone in the rain until he found it, and was able to mend my baby's heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment