Sunday, December 27, 2015

Determined to make the New Year epic!

Plans are in the works this week as I dream big for 2016 for my family and me!  I am making this last week of this year the most important week of next year!

What are my values? Family, time, health and efficiency.

What are my goals?  Spend quality time with my family and travel to see extended family. Continue to grow and learn to become a successful entrepreneur. Keep my home organized and decluttered. 

How am I going to achieve my goals? Share my journey, leading by example and commit to living a healthy, balanced lifestyle to inspire and help others to do the same. 

My first project is to launch my Facebook  like page to document my health and nutrition journey, share tips and resources along the way. 


I will continue to work on my blog and am committed to publishing a blog post a couple times a week.

Let's make 2016 epic!


No comments:

Post a Comment