Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bristol, baby!

August 20, 2015
Night Race 5K, Bristol Speedway

Race week in Bristol is a pretty big deal around these parts.  When I heard about the 5k in Bristol for the Speedway Children's Charities during race week, I got really excited!  It was my 2nd 5K ever and as a new runner, I hadn't practiced running since my first race two months ago!


I always get the pre-race jitters!  The race went through the Drag Race Track, up through the parking lot and into the main race track!  

This is the start and finish line for all the race cars in at this venue!  
  
I love the feeling of accomplishment after the fact!  I am not the best runner in the world, I need to train and practice to get better.  But I love doing these runs and I think I'm hooked!  I can't wait for the next event in September!  

No comments:

Post a Comment